Our founder, JA Flinn is in demand as keynote speaker – thought provoking, humorous, telling-it-like-it-is, facilitative. She is a visionary speaker on leadership, inspiration and combining humanity with technology.
Recent public appearances include:
- MIS-Asia: Keynote Speaker 2010
- Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP), Inaugural International Conference: Keynote Speaker 2010
- Project Management Institute(PMI) Regional Symposium in Singapore: Keynote Speaker 2011
- Asian Banker Summit (ABS) in Hong Kong: Invited speaker 2011
- Business Analysts Congress Asia in Singapore: Keynote Speaker 2012
- Global Change Management and Leadership Forum in Mumbai: Invited Speaker 2012
- Infinite Possibilities, SPREAD talk in Oxford 2012
- Cities of the Future Forum held by Ngee Ann-University of Adelaide in Singapore 2013
Organisations who have engaged Joanne include Bank Julius Bär, UBS, DBS, Zurich Insurance and Nedbank.
Contact Shelton to arrange for Joanne or one of her certified experts to lead, teach and inspire executive teams, project teams or anyone who needs to make changes happen in their organisation.